Client Service Adviser - Irving, TX
Branch ID: 5063
Pay Rate/Salary: $15.00 - $17.00
Staffmark is hiring a Client Service Adviser!
- Assist client services and store personnel with resolving customer complaints in a timely manner
- Act as a liaison between Client Services and Store for the purpose of sharing information relevant to both departments
- Document all calls in order to track types of inquiries utilizing a CRM software
- Learn and master brand and product knowledge
- Client Experience
- Drive and achieve individual and team objectives and be accountable for service level as well as sales results.
- Advise Clients across the Brand and all product categories.
- Handle and execute a complete range of inquiries and requests including (but not limited to): product availability and holds, transaction history, shipping/order status, fielding messages for store associates, store information or location, after sales service support, policies, customer service issues, etc.
- Engage with Clients to develop long-term relationships, leveraging different client telling tools, in order to foster brand loyalty.
- Maintain the highest degree of customer service every day by demonstrating exemplary service leadership in the areas of phone quality, complaint resolution, product awareness, and store relations.
Minimum 3 years specialty retail experience or call center. Professional presentation, excellent interpersonal skills; able to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing. Self-starter, Dependable, punctual, flexible. Excellent problem solving skills. Computer literacy a must. Passion for the fashion/luxury-goods industry. Be a team player; pro-active attitude. Ability to adapt to changing needs of the Company as necessary.
Temp to Hire Position
Apply for this Position
Client Service Adviser
City, State or Zip Code: Irving, TX
Position Type: Temp to Hire Position
Date Posted: 10/03/2018