Maintenance Technician - Greeneville, TN
Branch ID: 5045
Pay Rate/Salary: Up to: $22.00
Staffmark of Greeneville is looking to hire an experienced Maintenance Technician. The ideal candidate will be able to perform the following duties:
- Perform routine and emergency mechanical, hydraulic/pneumatic, and electrical maintenance, as well as troubleshooting.
- Work from drawings, mechanical and pneumatic/hydraulic prints, electrical diagrams, manufacturers' printed instructions to troubleshoot and locate mechanical, hydraulic/pneumatic and electrical problems in functional and control system, make adjustments/repairs to all parts and machinery, as well as perform preventative measures, such as routine inspections.
- Verifies operation of machine sequence, uses mechanical maintenance tools, equipment and machines as required, perform electrical checks and lock out tag out functions.
- Reports immediately to supervisor problems and unusual situations which cannot be resolved quickly.
- Observes all health and safety requirements and maintains work area in neat order and orderly condition.
- Adheres to HVS and 6S requirements
All qualified candidates may apply online at www.mystaffmark.com or call the office at 423-787-9529 to schedule an interview!
Must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily with or without reasonable accommodations. Ability to apply understanding and judgment to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form, and the ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situation. Computer experience with Windows, Excel, Word, and Lotus Notes. English language proficiency, to include verbal and written communication. Ability to pass drug/alcohol screening. Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
Direct Hire Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Greeneville, TN
Position Type: Direct Hire Position
Date Posted: 10/04/2018