Electric Seam Welder - Warminster, PA
Branch ID: 5008
Pay Rate/Salary: $24.00 - $34.00
The machine operator will be responsible for performing various tasks such as setup, operate, monitor, troubleshoot and perform preventive maintenance on assigned machine(s). The Machine Operator will also be responsible for inspecting parts to specifications and making adjustments, or tool changes as necessary to maintain quality specifications.
Sets up and operates a production machine in accordance with established procedures and guidelines. The operator adjusts machine settings to complete tasks accurately, according to specifications and in a timely fashion.
Strong mechanical aptitude is a requirement, an apprenticeship and/or formal training in one of the following areas is a big plus:
• Welding (electric seam)
• Stamping press operation
Minimum of 2-7 years of experience in the above mentioned fields. Rely on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the job functions. The job typically reports to a supervisor/manager.
The position requires working in a production environment with daily targets. Basic knowledge of cGMP, 5s, Lean, and quality control is an added advantage.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-speed environment, follow standardized work and adhere to safe work practices in a continuous improvement environment
• Experience working in a manufacturing environment is a big plus
• Perform necessary pre-operation activities to ensure proper equipment startup and operation
• Ensure product meets quality standards with and minimal unplanned production downtime
• Communicate with team members and support teams to ensure continuous production of the correct product at high quality levels with minimal wasted time and materials
• Housekeeping and sanitation
• Exhibit a pro-active mindset and help others upstream and downstream from the assigned workstation
• Knowledge of Production Procedures (continuous flow manufacturing)
• Analytical Skills
• Attention to Detail
• Physical Stamina and Strength
• Handle Heavy Equipment
• Work Independently
• Must be willing and able to work day shift or evening shift
• Must be willing and able to work daily and weekend overtime when required
• Perform other duties as required
Must have own transportation to/from work. Must provide resume and be able to interview in-person. Pre-screening required. Able to commit to 1st or 2nd shift for long-term. Strong mechanical aptitude with 2 to 7 years of experience, apprenticeship, and/or formal training. Ability to keep up in fast-paced, high-speed environment. Past experience in manufacturing.
Direct Hire Position
Apply for this Position
Electric Seam Welder
City, State or Zip Code: Warminster, PA
Position Type: Direct Hire Position
Date Posted: 10/04/2018