CDL Class A Truck Driver - Bakersfield, CA
Branch ID: 5133
Pay Rate/Salary: At least: $20.50
- 23 years of age or older
- Valid Class A license
- Valid Medical Certificate
- 1 year & 6 mos. or more of Class A tractor/ trailer experience within the past 3 years
- Driver may not exceed any combination of 2 moving violations and/or preventable accidents on their MVR in the past 36 months.
- NO DUIs / NO Reckless Driving in the last 5 years
- Current H6 10 year Printout DMV, under 30 days
GIVE US A CALL OR TEXT US TODAY at 562-464-0742
Transportation Driver Recruiter: Raul Ortega
or send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
With more than 40 years of experience in the Staffing industry, and we have the resources to help find the right commercial driving job for you! Staffmark drivers works hard to make outstanding service to our customers and our drivers a top priority. Drive yourself into a great transportation company!!!! Staffmark Drivers has partnered with a top Transportation Logistics Company to recruit dedicated, local shuttle / no touch Class A drivers for their upcoming season.
- Class A Drivers will be shuttling trailers, NO Touch Freight, drop and hook.
- Class A Drivers will be operating various Class A tractor-trailer combinations from 48 ft-53ft and will be responsible for shuttling full trailers of various commodities to dedicated customer destinations within the local area.
- Class A Drivers will be required to perform Pre/Post inspections on equipment tractor/ trailer before leaving any yard within the company, and maneuver equipment in safe manner while following all DOT regulations at all times.
- Class A Drivers must be flexible with work schedule, as company operations run Monday- Sunday, weekend work, holidays, days & nights, overtime available.
- Driver must have strong communication skills, as driver will be interacting with customers, dispatch, and warehouse personnel.
Benefits & Incentives working for Staffmark :
- Get paid weekly
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, Short & Long Term Disability, Life Insurance, Tenure Bonus, Driver Referral Bonus and more.
- Local work, with more family time.
23 years of age or older. Valid Class A license. Valid Medical Certificate. 1 year & 6 mos. or more of Class A tractor/ trailer experience within the past 3 years. Driver may not exceed any combination of 2 moving violations and/or preventable accidents on their MVR in the past 36 months. NO DUIs / No Reckless Driving in the last 5 years. Current H6 10 year Printout DMV, under 30 days.
Apply for this Position
CDL Class A Truck Driver
City, State or Zip Code: Bakersfield, CA
Position Type: Professional Position
Date Posted: 10/04/2018