Linen Attendant - Warsaw, IN
Branch ID: 5153
Pay Rate/Salary: $11.50 - $13.00
Staffmark is hiring for a Linen Attendant. This position may provide the opportunity for you to get hired after 90 days! If you are looking for a career with a great company, Staffmark wants to talk to you!
Responsibilities of the Linen Attendant include:
• Keep work areas clean and orderly condition
• Perform routine maintenance tasks
• Organize custodial closets and spaces
Qualifications for this position include:
• High School Diploma or GED
• Previous experience in cleaning and building maintenance
• Ability to handle physical workload
• Strong attention to detail
• Strong organizational skills
So why pick Staffmark? We offer:
• Competitive pay, with incentives
• Comprehensive benefits program (medical, dental, vision, 401(k), and more!)
• Employee Discount Programs
• Referral Bonuses
• Support from your Staffmark team to help you find the job that fits YOU!!
What's next? How can you come work for Staffmark?
• Check out our website and APPLY Today at www.mystaffmark.com
• Call or text us 574.269.5627
• Email: email@example.com
• Check us out on Facebook: @WarsawINjobs
High School Diploma or GED. Reliable Transportation and valid driver's license. Ability to lift up to 20 lbs.
Temp to Hire Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Warsaw, IN
Position Type: Temp to Hire Position
Date Posted: 10/09/2018