Executive Assistant to Office of the Chairman - New York, NY
Branch ID: 5100
Pay Rate/Salary: $75,000.00 - $130,000.00
The gig: Global holding company within the financial & creative space is seeking to add an Executive Assistant in the Office of the Chairman. This position is to support the Chairman of the company. Responsibilities will include: Planning and scheduling meetings, both internal and external, and other appointments, arranging travel, both domestic and international, travel and expense reports; including tracking reimbursement and making payment on behalf of executive, excellent telephone communication skills; accurately relay messages from others to your executive, and from your executive to others, assisting with media/press calls and inquires, heavy email traffic, copying, printing, making binders for legal documents, heavy incoming/outgoing emails, copying, printing, making binders for documents, organizing and filing Legal Documents, both hard copies and electronically, processing personal medical/dental insurance claims for executive and family; ensuring reimbursement where appropriate.
Why join us? In addition to offering experience with high-profile executives, attorneys and titans of industry, you'll gain insider knowledge into the well-oiled machine that is the venture capital firm belonging to its billionaire Chairman (who goes to work in the same office with you, every day). All your meals are taken care of by a 5-star on-site executive chef.
Who should apply? The ideal candidate should have a professional look (although it is a business casual atmosphere), be poised, be career-oriented and have an Executive Assistant background to C-suite executives in finance, legal, luxury, entertainment, or PR/advertising/marketing.
What you'll need to win:
- Change is not a scary word to you
- You thrive in organizations that constantly adapt and evolve. You jump at the opportunity to collaborate with colleagues on projects
- You're resilient, and completely in your element in a fast paced, ever-changing work environment
- Familiarity with industry trends to aid in the development of client events a major plus
- Crucial need for you to possess awareness of industry, legal, and business publications for trends
- You are confident enough to maintain professionalism and be comfortable in your own skin around high level executives or celebrities and in high-pressure situations
- Outlook is second nature to you, and you mean it when you say you're proficient in Excel
- Your friends would describe you as smart, organized and friendly
New York, NY
Admin - Clerical
Direct Hire Position
Admin - Clerical
Apply for this Position
Executive Assistant to Office of the Chairman
City, State or Zip Code: New York, NY
Position Type: Direct Hire Position
Date Posted: 10/05/2018