Production Associate - Pittsburgh, PA
Branch ID: 2212
Pay Rate/Salary: At least: $15.00
Staffmark is hiring a Production Associate in Pittsburgh for a company that manufactures and distributes paints and coatings! Great temp to hire opportunity! We have a first shift opportunity, Monday through Friday.
Pay starts at $15.00/hr! Benefits once hired!
- Operate and maintain manufacturing machinery and production floor
- Complete work orders and requests in a timely fashion
- Strict adherence to safety policies and procedures
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Previous experience in production, manufacturing field
- Familiar with manufacturing machinery and equipment
So why pick Staffmark? We offer:
- Competitive WEEKLY pay, with incentives
- Comprehensive benefits program (medical, dental, vision, 401(k), and more!
- Employee Discount Programs
- Referral Bonuses
- Support from your Staffmark team to help you find the job that fits YOU!
What's next? How can you come work for Staffmark?
- Check out our website and APPLY Today at www.mystaffmark.com
- Call 412-264-7733
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Check us out on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/StaffmarkAlleghenyWest/
Grab Weekly Pay, Employee Discount Program, and Referral Bonuses!
Refer your friends and family to work! Join Staffmark for a VIP Hiring Event & Win! https://youtu.be/n403jSVtPKs
Previous experience in a production or manufacturing facility a plus!
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Temp to Hire Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Pittsburgh, PA
Position Type: Temp to Hire Position
Date Posted: 10/05/2018