Inventory Control Lead - Sumner, WA
Branch ID: 5589
Pay Rate/Salary: At least: $16.00
Staffmark has partnered with Expeditors in Sumner, WA to recruit an outstanding Inventory Control Lead for an exciting career opportunity focused on developing your skills and talents to prepare you for long-term success with the company.
- Perform cycle counts on schedule
- Responsible for coordinating all physical inventories
- Research and provide root cause analysis of inventory discrepancies
- Provide corrective and preventative actions
- Operate stock picker forklift (1 year experience required)
- Suggest ways to improve for receiving, outbound and storage based on any discrepancy found.
- Demonstrate high level of customer service dealing with both internal and external customers
- Produce reports for Management and clients as requested
- Provide trending analysis by account, facility, operator
- Provide training to all operators on good, consistent behavior for maintaining inventory accuracy in all functions
- Available weekend and second shift counts as required
- All other duties as assigned
Hours: Monday - Friday, 3:30pm - 12:00am
OVERTIME AND WEEKEND WORK IS NECESSARY DURING PEAK SEASON
Pay and Benefits: $16 an hour. Medical, Dental, Vision, Term Life Insurance and Short Term Disability available.
If this sounds like the job for you, please go to www.mystaffmark.com and click Apply Now to complete our online application. Once you have completed the application, please email me, Nikki at email@example.com to schedule an appointment for an interview. We conduct daily interviews and warehouse orientations and are looking to start new employees ASAP!
*Forklift experience 1 year: Stock Picker/Cherry Picker *Will train on the job *Innovative Problem solving skills *Excellent work habits *Must thrive in a team environment
Temp to Hire Position
Apply for this Position
Inventory Control Lead
City, State or Zip Code: Sumner, WA
Position Type: Temp to Hire Position
Date Posted: 10/10/2018