Manufacturing Supervisor - Edgewood, MD
Branch ID: 2517
Pay Rate/Salary: $70,000.00 - $80,000.00
- One of the largest manufacturers of their products
- A leader in providing high quality materials to service the aerospace, marine, construction, rail and industrial markets.
- Well-established organization with a focus on LEAN manufacturing and superior quality processes
- Competitive compensation package
- Full benefits including health insurance, vacation, and 401k
Your Role as the Manufacturing Supervisor
As the Manufacturing Supervisor for this busy facility, you have complete responsibility for the manufacturing operations. You will ensure a safe working environment, adhere to quality and production standards, and work in conjunction with the HR, engineering, quality, and safety teams to achieve company objectives. the Manufacturing Supervisor, you will manage team schedules and production planning, hiring and training new team members, track attendance, oversee production expenses, and ensure that all team members follow company policies and procedures.
- Expertise in manufacturing operations
- Background in aerospace or automotive environments highly desired!
- Exposure to production or manufacturing processes- experience with LEAN / Six Sigma processes a plus!
- General mechanical aptitude- able to understand technical information relating to production or manufacturing environments
- Strong communication skills, high level of integrity and work ethic, and excellent organizational skills
For more information and immediate consideration, email your resume today to email@example.com!
Four year degree preferred, two year degree minimum. Minimum of 3 years experience leading a production or manufacturing team. Experience with Lean or Six Sigma processes.
Direct Hire Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Edgewood, MD
Position Type: Direct Hire Position
Date Posted: 10/08/2018