Shipping Assistant - Torrance, CA
Branch ID: 3212
Pay Rate/Salary: $14.00 - $19.00
- Performs varied support services requiring proficiency in general office and organizational skills and knowledge of department operations.
- Supports an administrator and/or staff by contributing to office operations and productivity.
- Assists in preparing, printing and processing correspondence, shipping documents, packing lists, Bill of Ladings, labels and other documents.
- Types or word processes forms and documents of varying length and content.
- Processes printed documents.
- Receives visitors.
- Answers telephones and provides information or refers calls.
- Takes and conveys messages.
- Schedules appointments.
- Maintains calendars.
- Maintains unit files, logs, PO reports and other records.
- Processes incoming and outgoing mail and packages.
- Sends and distributes fax messages.
- Monitors inventory and orders office supplies.
- Performs minor maintenance, e.g., replaces ribbons and toner, and troubleshoots minor problems.
- Performs other related duties as assigned or requested.
Minimum Education: High School or equivalent. Combined experience/education as substitute for minimum education Minimum Experience: 1 Year Minimum Field of Expertise: General office experience & proficiency in the following: computer, data entry, typing/word processing, filing, & basic math skills for assigned business tasks. Needs to operate varied office equipment. Experience in EDI & ASN a plus.
Admin - Clerical
Temp to Hire Position
Admin - Clerical
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Torrance, CA
Position Type: Temp to Hire Position
Date Posted: 10/09/2018