Material Handler - Rogers, AR
Branch ID: 5010
Pay Rate/Salary: $10.50 - $11.00
Material handlers play a crucial role in the day-to-day operations of a warehouse. They move freight, stock, supplies and other materials from one area to another, moving items to departments, loading items onto trucks, shelves or shipping pallets. They are responsible for packing orders, assisting department lines, palletizing, and preparing orders for shipment, as well as for a variety of general labor tasks.
The day-to-day job responsibilities of material handlers include:
- Picking orders from inventory
- Unloading, moving and storing materials
- Utilizing manual lifts, reach trucks and transfer equipment
- Storing and stacking materials according to company standards
- Identifying and verifying parts
- Removing damaged materials from stock
- In some cases, material handlers will also be required to operate a forklift. In these instances, we ensure that our candidates have proper OSHA training and valid state licenses.
These material handler positions are currently needed for 1st and 2nd shifts.
Candidates must be in good physical condition and be able to remain on their feet for an extended period of time. An ability to use computers and software to track inventory along with good organizational and time management skills are critical. Material handlers must be able to process and follow written and spoken instructions.
Apply at Staffmark today www.mystaffmark and see what we can offer you TODAY! Or call for an appointment to visit our office at 1703 Phyllis Street Suite 105 Bentonville, AR 72712
or call 479-271-7818
-Strong Attendance -Good Work Ethic -Positive Attitude -Ability to follow directions -Ability to multi-task -Ability to lift up to 50lbs
Temp to Hire Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Rogers, AR
Position Type: Temp to Hire Position
Date Posted: 10/09/2018