Administrative Assistant - Benton, AR
Branch ID: 5009
Pay Rate/Salary: $12.00 - $13.00
Staffmark is hiring an Administrative Assistant in Benton!
- Greets visitors and directs to appropriate staff member. Provides information to visitors and callers.
- Receives and qualifies calls/walk-ins from prospective temporary employees. Schedules application and interview appointments. Directs applicants to electronic on-line application and on-boarding process. Screens incoming calls and/or connects telephone callers to appropriate staff member. Contacts appropriate personnel to notify them of concerns or unusual situations. Receives messages for unavailable recipients. Retrieves messages from voice mail delivers to appropriate staff member.
- Assist with third party recruiters when necessary, post jobs to various job boards, and run reports when requested. Researches candidate pool to locate possible candidates for job orders. May make on-site tours at customer facilities to better understand job requirements.
- Interviews job candidates and ensures that application information is correct and complete. Administers appropriate tests, reviews test scores, employment history, verifies references, runs and monitors all client specific pre-employment screening and verifying results meet client criteria, and selects potential candidates. Answers general questions from applicants. Introduces qualified candidates to Account Manager.
- Maintains paperwork and documentation. Verifies all applicant and employee processed are completed and documented in the appropriate system.,
- Contributes to the Company's candidate pool by assisting in the recruiting process by requesting new candidates' names from current candidates and re-activating prior candidates no longer working for the Company.
- Generates sales leads during the applicant interview process. Leads are documented and turned in to Branch Manager or Market Manager on weekly basis.
Understand and support the Vision and Values of Staffmark. A high school diploma. 1-2 years of related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience. Extremely organized and self-motivated with the ability to work independently. Proficiency with Microsoft Office products. Good communication skills, both written and verbal, and customer service skills. Prior experience with HRIS, PeopleSoft preferred.
Admin - Clerical
Admin - Clerical
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Benton, AR
Position Type: Temporary Position
Date Posted: 10/10/2018