Customer Service Representative - Nashville, TN
Branch ID: 5012
Pay Rate/Salary: $16.00 - $16.50
A great company in Nashville is looking for a Customer Service Representative!
The customer service representative is responsible for providing effective customer service for all external customers and sales team by using excellent, in-depth knowledge of company products and programs as well as communicating effectively with team members within the customer service department.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provides timely and accurate information to incoming customer order status and product knowledge requests.
- Processes customer orders/changes/returns according to established department policies and procedures.
- Communicates with customers regarding prices, shipping date, anticipated delays and any additional information needed by the customer.
- Follows up on orders to ensure delivery by specified dates.
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Confers with production, shipping, warehouse or common carrier personnel to expedite or trace missing or delayed shipments.
- Answers questions from customers or individuals on how a product use or directs them to the person able to assist them.
- Maintains customer name and address database.
- Interacts with all departments involved, working with retailers and sales representatives building customer loyalty.
- Works with customers to resolve disputed credit items/terms.
- Provides timely feedback to the company regarding service failures or customer concerns.
- Partners with the sales team to meet and exceed customer's service expectations.
SUCCESS FACTORS AND EXPECTATIONS:
- Communication and Listening - Must be a skilled communicator, director and motivator. Ability to fully listen and understand co-workers and leadership and address their needs appropriately.
- Teamwork -Team player and ability to work well with mangers and staff. Collaborative and compromising, able to foster a positive work environment.
- Leadership and Honesty - Gain the trust of co-workers and management, and strive to be ethical in all decisions.
- Energetic - Must possess a positive attitude and eagerness to work to complete assignments in a timely fashion, and strive to maintain the highest standards at all times.
- 1-2 years experience in a Customer/Client Focused support role.
- High school diploma or equivalent; college degree preferred.
- Strong phone contact handing skills and active listening.
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of character.
- Must be able to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively in a fast-moving environment.
- Strong problem-solving ability.
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure
- Oral and written communication proficiency.
- Must be able to work in a Team environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel), internet, and email.
Must be able to sit/stand for 8 hours.
Temp to Hire Position
Apply for this Position
Customer Service Representative
City, State or Zip Code: Nashville, TN
Position Type: Temp to Hire Position
Date Posted: 10/10/2018