Co-op Engineer - Dayton, OH
Branch ID: 633
Pay Rate/Salary: $16.00 - $18.00
Staffmark is currently recruiting for a contract Co-op Engineer with a tier 1 automotive supplier in Dayton, Ohio. If you are looking for an chance to use your schooling, develop your skills and grow your future career working with a great company, then Staffmark wants to talk with you!! Responsibilities of the engineering co-op position include:
- Assist engineering, management, and manufacturing with new product launches.
- Updating new systems and updating existing processes.
- Create, develop, and implement work instruction.
- Work with manufacturing to develop, coordinate, and implement training for employees.
- Engineering support to production to troubleshoot and resolve work flow problems.
- Capability to work independently, meet deadlines, and have an attention to detail.
For immediate consideration call 937-524-2763 or send your resume to email@example.com.
Currently working towards a degree in Engineering. Good communication skills both written and verbal. Strong Math skills.
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Dayton, OH
Position Type: Temporary Position
Date Posted: 10/10/2018