Inventory Clerk - Maryville, TN
Branch ID: 5059
Are you looking for an Inventory Clerk position with a great company? Just trying to 'Get your Foot in the Door'? Let Staffmark help you find a job and swing that door wide open!
Staffmark has partnered with a top 3rd party Logistics customer to recruit an outstanding warehouse Inventory Clerk with a unique and exciting career opportunity focused on developing their skills and talents in preparation for long-term success.
Staffmark works with over 40,000 people each week to help them find the job that fits. In addition, Staffmark helped over 15,000 temporary employees go permanent at customer locations last year. Let us help you next!
So why pick Staffmark to be on your side? We offer Inventory Clerks:
- Competitive pay, with incentives
- Comprehensive benefits program (medical, dental, vision, 401(k), and more!)
- Career advancement opportunities
- Great warehouse work environment
- Support from your Staffmark team to help you find the job that fits YOU
Can you do a Warehouse Inventory Clerk job that includes?
- Aiding in the maintaining of inventory accuracy for various clients
- Performing Cycle Counting and adjusting inventory per validated count results
- Optimizing picking and storage locations according to customer needs and operational efficiency
- Aiding the Receiving Dept. for inbound shipments, returns, and replenishment activities as needed.
Do you have?
- Attention to detail
- Excellent math skills
- Data Analysis/Computer Skills
For immediate consideration, please complete an online application at www.staffmark.com Then call 865.693.4047 for a phone interview.
Contact Staffmark today to join our team of exceptional people!
Attention to detail. Adherence to rules and procedures. Excellent math Skills. Data Analysis/Computer Skills a plus. Forklift experience preferred. Pass a drug test. Other pre-requisites may apply.
Temp to Hire Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Maryville, TN
Position Type: Temp to Hire Position
Date Posted: 10/10/2018