Bindery Cutter Operator - Austell, GA
Branch ID: 5071
Staffmark is hiring an experienced Printing Bindery Cutter Operator in Austell, GA for a well-known printing company. Come talk to us to get more details!
Working knowledge of the setup, adjustment, procedures, capabilities and limitations of equipment to perform the full range of standard and specialized collating, and cutting of printed materials to complete a finished product. Familiarity with different paper weights, sizes, kinds and colors so as to be able to identify paper conditions (i.e. excessive moisture or curling that frequently requires additional machine adjustment). Familiarity with basic mathematics (i.e. decimals, metric units) to understand dimensional requirements contained in job orders and to make more complicated adjustments. Ability to use the full range of standard and specialized tools and devices to adjust and maintain the functional accuracy and operating conditions of the bindery machines. Skill in making adjustments to powered machines using hand tools (i.e. wrenches, screwdrivers, punches, knives) as well as more specialized hand tools, usually furnished by the machine manufacturer. Knowledge of operating procedures for bindery equipment. Ability to read and interpret written work which indicates the number and sequence of machine operations required to complete the work and maintain dimensional accuracy in accordance with instructions provided.
So why pick Staffmark? We offer:
- Competitive WEEKLY pay, with incentives
- Comprehensive benefits program (medical, dental, vision, 401(k), and more!)
- Employee Discount Programs
- Referral Bonuses
- Support from your Staffmark team to help you find the job that fits YOU!!
What's next? How can you come work for Staffmark?
- Check out our website and APPLY today at www.mystaffmark.com
- Call or text us at 770-739-0796
- Email your resume to Lithia_Springs@staffmark.com
- Check us out on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Staffmark-Lithia-Springs-GA-613544352369767
- Minimum of 1 year of recent experience in logistics, warehouse, or other related field
- Must be at least 18 years old
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Stable, verifiable work history
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Must have great attendance and be reliable!
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs and handle physical workload
RESPONSIBILITIES OF ALL EMPLOYEES
- Willing to perform other reasonable tasks as assigned by the manager. An attitude of “that's not my job” conflicts with our goal of serving our customers.
- Maintain a professional and courteous relationship with managers and co-workers.
- Maintain a record of consistent attendance, stay on task during work hours, and be willing to work overtime when asked by management.
- Perform all activities using proper safety equipment and procedures. Provide feedback to Staffmark regarding unsafe equipment and procedures as appropriate.
Ensures that production goals are met. Troubleshoots problems to maintain quality standards and to keep binding line equipment in running condition - request maintenance as required. Examines product frequently to ensure that it meets customer quality specifications. Pulls and inspects hourly run samples and notifies the Bindery Leader in the event quality standards are not being met. Prior experience as a Cutter Operator a must.
Temp to Hire Position
Apply for this Position
Bindery Cutter Operator
City, State or Zip Code: Austell, GA
Position Type: Temp to Hire Position
Date Posted: 10/10/2018