Mechanical Controls Engineer - Mooresville, NC
Branch ID: 2240
Pay Rate/Salary: At least: $70,000.00
Staffmark is hiring for a Mechanical Controls Engineer in Mooresville, NC for one of our amazing companies! This position would be a temporary assignment for 3 months! If you are looking for a new position, Staffmark wants to talk to you!
- Pay starts at $70,000 per year
- Candidate must have a Bachelor's in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- Candidate must be able to work a 3 month assignment
- Familiar with use of Quality Systems and use of Product Data Management system.
- Perform mechanical and/or controls engineering design functions while utilizing best practices by researching existing solutions on Knowledge Base & from senior engineers, documentation searches for Standards, and where necessary using robust Engineering Design 1st Principles.
- Where gaps are seen in CMM's knowledge the engineer will strive to fill these gaps and seek approval from the wider engineering team when presenting a solution, including publishing to the CMM Knowledge Base database.
- Familiarize yourself with existing products and solutions.
- Other duties as assigned.
- BS in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- 3+ years' work experience in an engineering/manufacturing environment
- 2+ years' design experience and understand FEA techniques
- Familiar with engineering materials, manufacturing methods, and systems
- Proficiency in SolidWorks
So why pick Staffmark? We offer:
- Competitive pay, with incentives
- Comprehensive benefits program (medical, dental, vision, 401(k), and more!)
- Employee Discount Programs
- Referral bonuses
- Support from your Staffmark team to help you find the job that fits YOU!
What's next? How can you work for Staffmark?
- Check out our website and APPLY today at www.mystaffmark.com
- Call or text us 704.799.3636
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Check us out on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/StaffmarkMooresvilleStatesvilleNC/
Grab Weekly Pay, Employee Discount Program, and Referral Bonuses!
Candidates must have a bachelor's in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering, 3+ years' work experience in an engineering/manufacturing environment, 2+ years' design experience and understand FEA techniques. Candidates must also have a proficiency in SolidWorks and a familiarity with engineering materials.
Apply for this Position
Mechanical Controls Engineer
City, State or Zip Code: Mooresville, NC
Position Type: Temporary Position
Date Posted: 10/11/2018