Industrial Engineer - Williamsport, MD
Branch ID: 2517
Pay Rate/Salary: $70,000.00 - $85,000.00
- Long-standing organization with facilities in multiple countries.
- A recognized leader in the manufacture of their product.
- Continuous focus on product quality and improvement, with significant focus on research and development.
- Fantastic career growth and future opportunities
- Competitive compensation package
- Benefits such as health insurance, vacation, and 401k
- Diversified, international team with a focus on safety and employee development
Your Role as the Industrial Engineer
As the Industrial Engineer, you will drive the continuous improvement focus for the facility. You will utilize LEAN manufacturing methodology to ensure company processes increase quality, safety, and profitability. The Industrial Engineer works closely with the production team, quality assurance, maintenance, and engineering to develop the most efficient processes. Your focus will be on process and equipment changes, time and motion studies, operations and work flow evaluation, and implementation of new equipment.
- Expertise in LEAN manufacturing methodology and engineering principles
- Exposure to manufacturing environments
- Knowledge of AutoCAD and Solid Works
- Experience with automated machinery and controls
- Strong communication skills, high level of integrity and work ethic, and excellent organizational skills
- Quick learner with strong strategic thinking ability
- Four year degree
For more information and immediate consideration, email your resume today to firstname.lastname@example.org!
Four year degree in Engineering or related discipline. Previous experience within a manufacturing environment.
Direct Hire Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Williamsport, MD
Position Type: Direct Hire Position
Date Posted: 10/11/2018