Technical Assembler - Mooresville, NC
Branch ID: 2240
Pay Rate/Salary: $12.00 - $14.00
Staffmark is hiring for a Technical Assembler in Mooresville, NC for an awesome company! We have 1st shift available, 7am to 4pm Monday through Friday! If you are looking for a new Assembly position, Staffmark wants to talk to you!
Pay starts at $12/hour and goes up from there depending on experience
Must have previous electrical assembly experience - including soldering
- Provide aid to engineers and Software Developers to create sound designs, which meet the requirements of the customer and/or specifications.
- Work with all company functions and groups to optimize designs for cost, quality, and manufacturing.
- Maintain complete engineering documentation of projects.
- Provide technical assistance to shop and customers, as required.
- Perform all duties within the ISO 9001 process and procedures established.
- Mechanical assembly including sheet metal working, drilling, tapping and fitting.
- Electrical assembly including wire soldering, connector and computer assembly.
- Ability to develop, follow and document build, test and troubleshooting procedures.
- Self motivation to complete assigned tasks with minimum supervision and direction.
- High School Diploma or GED required
- 2+ years of mechanical/electric assembly
- Ability to read blueprints/schematics
- Experience working with a variety of tools
So why pick Staffmark? We offer:
- Competitive pay, with incentives
- Comprehensive benefits program (medical, dental, vision, 401(k), and more!)
- Employee Discount Programs
- Referral Bonuses
- Support from your Staffmark team to help you find the job that fits YOU!
What's next? How can you come work for Staffmark?
- Check out our website and APPLY Today at www.mystaffmark.com
- Call or text us 704.799.3636
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Check us out on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/StaffmarkMooresvilleStatesvilleNC/
Grab Weekly Pay, Employee Discount Program, and Referral Bonuses!
Candidate must have: at least 2 years of mechanical/electric assembly experience, ability to read blueprints/schematics, and have experience with a variety of tools.
Temp to Hire Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Mooresville, NC
Position Type: Temp to Hire Position
Date Posted: 10/11/2018