Logistics Coordinator - Hagerstown, MD
Branch ID: 2504
Pay Rate/Salary: $12.00 - $14.00
- Global organization who is expanding their footprint in the United States
- Technologically driven with focus on production efficiency
- Quality driven with strong customer relations practices
- Full benefits
- Challenging, fast paced work environment
- Competitive starting rate of pay based on experience
Your Role as the Logistics Coordinator
In the role of the Logistics Coordinator, you will manage and coordinate the docks used for incoming and outgoing shipments. You will coordinate with management and production team to ensure the proper material movement. You will utilize strong administrative skills to complete paperwork and data entry regarding work orders, bills of lading, shipping orders, and purchase orders. You will utilize strong customer service skills to work directly with customers to rectify problems or issues regarding shipments, invoice issues, and other related matters.
- Expertise in a logistics or warehouse environment
- Strong administrative and customer service skills
- Experience in shipping and receiving processes
- Strong communication skills
For more information and immediate consideration, email your resume today to firstname.lastname@example.org!
High school diploma or equivalent. Previous experience in a shipping or receiving/ logistics role with strong administrative skills.
Direct Hire Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Hagerstown, MD
Position Type: Direct Hire Position
Date Posted: 10/11/2018