Customer Service Specialist - Irving, TX
Branch ID: 5063
Pay Rate/Salary: $14.00 - $15.00
Are you ready to join a quickly growing manufacturer that is a national leader in our industry? We are committed to hiring talented employees with the drive and desire to succeed and are currently seeking a Customer Service Specialist to join our expanding Customer Service Team.
The Customer Service Specialist will report to the Customer Service Specialist Lead. He or she will be a key member of the customer service team, with a significant level of responsibility and authority within the Customer Service Department.
- Greet customers warmly and ascertain problem or reason for calling
- Maintain a positive and professional attitude toward customers
- Resolve customers' requests via phone and email
- Assist with placement of parts orders, RMA's, and open items
- Take payment information and other pertinent information such as addresses, emails and phone numbers
- Utilize computer technology to handle high call volumes
- Work with Customer Service Specialist Lead to ensure proper customer service is being delivered
- Work with all pertinent departments to assist on any customer request.
- Ability to learn parts catalog to better answer customer questions
- Convey a general understanding of small part and freight shipping methods
- Provide feedback to the Customer Service Specialist Lead on efficiency of the customer service process and make any recommendations to improve the process that may be needed
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- At least 1 years' prior experience as a Customer Service Specialist
- Solid experience and skill using MS Word and Outlook.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience using ERP/CRM Software
Initiative: Ability to work productively with minimal supervision. A self-starter who looks for better ways to get more done without being assigned.
Productivity: Ability to manage the workload and prioritize tasks. Ability to meet deadlines and be flexible.
Personal Organization: Ability to organize files, records, information, and tasks for best results. Ability to handle multiple projects and duties with tight deadlines.
Communication: Clear and professional verbal and email communications with customers, vendors, and fellow employees. Pleasant and positive personality. Assertive and comfortable talking with customers and suppliers while resolving problems. Ability to stay calm under pressure.
Problem-solving: Ability to identify problems and think creatively to find a solution. Ability to make well-reasoned and timely decisions.
Confidentiality: Ability to handle confidential information in a discreet, professional manner.
Detail-oriented: Ability to focus on the task at hand and ensure the highest degree of accuracy and completeness in the work.
EDUCATION AND KNOWLEDGE:
- High school diploma or equivalent
This is a full-time position with a comprehensive benefits package, including: medical, dental, and vision coverage for employees and dependents; 401(k) with employer matching; Flexible Spending Account; fully-paid life insurance; and paid time off.
Before being hired the candidate must successfully pass a drug screen. For consideration please reply with your current resume and a cover letter. Please indicate your salary expectation.
High school diploma or equivalent
Temp to Hire Position
Apply for this Position
Customer Service Specialist
City, State or Zip Code: Irving, TX
Position Type: Temp to Hire Position
Date Posted: 10/11/2018