Sanitation Worker - Fairfield, OH
Branch ID: 104
Pay Rate/Salary: $13.00 - $14.00
- The sanitation position requires extended periods of working in temperatures as low as 40 degrees Fahrenheit and as high as 120 degrees Fahrenheit.
- The sanitation employee will handle corrosive chemicals on a daily basis.
- Sanitation worker is required to wear steel toed rubber boots, hairnet, beard guard, hearing protection, Yellow rain suit, rubber gloves, sleeves, and helmet. Goggles and face shields are required whenever chemicals are being handled.
- Sanitation worker starts at different times and different lines on a daily basis. Weekends would be mandatory if scheduled.
- Schedules are posted every day for the next days work in the employee hallway.
- Sanitation worker receives one 15 minute break and one 30 minute meal break paid and will be taken when the supervisor deems it appropriate.
- Must be able to obtain prompt and regular job attendance.
Must be able to perform the assigned tasks for 8 hours on a concrete floor, some of which may include but is not limited to standing, stooping, walking, climbing, and lifting. Must have the ability to use pinch grip and do detailed hand/finger work with use of both dominate and non-dominate arms and hands. Must be able to work on and around machinery and chemicals.
Temp to Hire Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Fairfield, OH
Position Type: Temp to Hire Position
Date Posted: 10/12/2018