Quality Inspector - Anderson, SC
Branch ID: 1110
Pay Rate/Salary: At least: $10.00
Staffmark is hiring for a 3rd shift Quality Inspector position in Anderson, SC for a gasket company located off Shockley Ferry Rd. If you are looking for a new quality inspection position, Staffmark would like to talk to you!
So why pick Staffmark? We offer:
• Competitive pay, with incentives
• Comprehensive benefits program (medical, dental, vision, 401(k), and more!)
• Employee Discount Programs
• Referral Bonuses
• Support from your Staffmark team to help you find the job that fits YOU!
What's next? How can you come work for Staffmark?
• Check out our website and APPLY Today at www.mystaffmark.com
• Call or text us 864.226.7000
• Email: email@example.com
• Check us out on Facebook:https://www.facebook.com/Anderson-Oconee-Jobs-354872951522788/
- Measure sample of gaskets on each rack and record dimensions.
- Check corners and faces of gaskets for defects in accordance with visual standards and sampling plan.
- Measure and document profile dimensions.
- Document defects found in gaskets inspected and communicate this information to splicers and shift supervisor.
- Perform repair on gaskets as needed.
- Isolate defective gaskets and/or hot rails as necessary when defective product is found.
- Must be able to work first, second or third shift and overtimes as required.
- Performs all work in a safe manner.
- Keep work area clean and orderly.
- Must report all occupational injuries/illnesses immediately to supervisor and first aid.
- Performs other non-hazardous duties as assigned
- The above statements reflect the general details considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job identified and shall not be constructed as a detailed description of all of the working requirements inherent in the job.
- Inside an industrial plant with noise.
- Works alone, in the immediate vicinity of others.
- Works around moving objects.
High school graduate or equivalent preferred. Quality control and/or inspection experience. Must be able to read a tape measure. Must be able to read and write; have good eyesight and color vision. Must be able to identify a good product and a defective one based on standards provided. Able to walk, stand, turn, reach, lift, carry, push, pull, handle, feel, finger, see, differentiate colors, climb, sit and bend.
Temp to Hire Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Anderson, SC
Position Type: Temp to Hire Position
Date Posted: 10/12/2018