Splicer - Anderson, SC
Branch ID: 1110
Pay Rate/Salary: $9.65 - $9.66
Staffmark is hiring a splicer in Anderson, SC for a well-known gasket company. Come talk to us to get more details! This position may provide the opportunity for you to get hired after 90 days! If you are looking for a temp to hire position with a great company, Staffmark wants to talk to you!
So why pick Staffmark ? We offer:
• Competitive pay, with incentives
• Comprehensive benefits program (medical, dental, vision, 401(k), and more!)
• Employee Discount Programs
• Referral Bonuses
• Support from your Staffmark team to help you find the job that fits YOU!!
What's next? How can you come work for Staffmark?
• Check out our website and APPLY Today at www.mystaffmark.com
• Call or text us 864.226.7000
• Email: email@example.com
• Check us out on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Anderson-Oconee-Jobs-354872951522788/
Under general supervision, a splicer, is responsible for the operation of splice equipment following the established work procedures and work instructions to make a good quality gasket. Operator accepts the responsibility of producing a quality part in a safe manner and having the authority to make changes in the process up to and including shutting equipment down.
- Operates splice equipment to produce a good quality gasket at the standard rate.
- Hang gaskets on a shipping rack or temporary rack in an orderly fashion with correct identification.
- Keeps splice table clean and orderly.
- Determines the splice table is in proper operating condition and reports malfunctions to maintenance or supervisor.
- Checks corners of gaskets for any defect and repairs or replaces as necessary.
- Notifies Material Handler of completed rack of gaskets.
- Must be able to recognize and maintain a quality product.
- Responsible for accurate reporting of production count.
- Must be able to work any of three shifts and overtime if required.
- Move boxes and skids as needed and set up empty replacement and label with correct part number.
- The above statements on this page reflect the general details considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job identified and shall not be construed as a detailed description of all the working requirements that may be inherent in the job.
- Performs other non-hazardous duties as assigned
- Performs all duties in a safe manner.
- Must report all occupational injuries/illnesses immediately to Supervisor and First Aid.
Education and Experience High school graduate or equivalent preferred. Knowledge, Skills & Abilities Must have high degree of finger dexterity along with hand-eye coordination. Must be able to work from verbal or written instructions. Must be able to walk, stand, turn, reach, lift, carry, pull, push, handle, see, differentiate color, reach, finger, lift, feel, climb, sit, and bend. Able to work at a fast pace.
Temp to Hire Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Anderson, SC
Position Type: Temp to Hire Position
Date Posted: 10/12/2018