Work Cell Technician - Enfield, CT
Branch ID: 2192
Staffmark is hiring an experienced Work Cell Technician (Injection Molding in a Clean Room Environment) for a Life Sciences company in Enfield, CT.
This is a full time, DIRECT HIRE position, working nights 7pm-7am. Shifts run on a 12 hour / rotating schedule.
- Troubleshoot and optimize injection molding processes to improve quality and productivity;
- Change molds in “back row”;
- Live preventive maintenance and use according tools (e.g. cmms system, infrared camera, etc);
- Setup programs in automation equipment;
- Setup and startup of packing lines such as label printers and shrink-wrap machines;
- Use BDE system Hydra;
- Live continuous improvement;
- Perform duties including the preventative maintenance on assigned equipment;
- Troubleshoot and correct component failures in productions;
- Troubleshoot and repair pneumatic components on machines and equipment;
- Make or recommend improvements production equipment and systems to avoid future failures;
- Flexible in job duties: willingness to perform temporary different job tasks (fill in for staff vacancies/assist team)
Excellent pay and benefits
3-5 years experience as a molding technician with state of the art molding equipment, or an automation technician with sophisticated automation equipment; high school diploma or higher.
Direct Hire Position
Apply for this Position
Work Cell Technician
City, State or Zip Code: Enfield, CT
Position Type: Direct Hire Position
Date Posted: 10/12/2018