Warehouse Associate - Joliet, IL
Branch ID: 5446
Pay Rate/Salary: $13.00 - $24.70
Staffmark is hiring a Warehouse Associate! In this role, you will be unloading, sorting, staging, and transporting products within a warehouse. Must be able to wrap pallets following the correct mechanism to insure products are delivered without any damages or safety hazards.
- Must be able to follow all safety polices and procedures.
- Must be able to arrange pallets while keeping in mind size, weight, height, and number of cartons unloaded.
- Must be able to work cooperatively and productively with other employees in the warehouse.
- Must be able to work consistently and productively with minor supervision.
- Must be able to maintain clealiness throughout the distribution center.
- Must be able to respond to public address system annoucements.
- Must be dependable, committed, and dedicated to the job position and time schedule.
- Great Incentive Program
- Long-Term Job Assignment
- Employee Appreciation Lunches
- Plenty of OT Available
Bending, stooping, reaching, twisting, lifting, pulling, pushing, and moving items. Must have the ability to lift and move items when necessary.
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Joliet, IL
Position Type: Temporary Position
Date Posted: 10/15/2018