Merchandise Handler - Joliet, IL
Branch ID: 5446
Pay Rate/Salary: $13.00 - $24.70
What does a Merchandise Handler do?
- Receive product, pulls and palletize products to unload shipments from trucks.
- Hands-on work. You can expect to palletize home improvement items weighing up to 65 pounds.
- Be on the move. You should be willing and able to operate hand trucks equipment if required.
How do you earn up to $24.70/hr?
- You and another associate will unload the trailer together.
- You will be given a time to unload the trailer. Your goal is to beat the time given.
- Be on the move. Keep your efficiency above 100% for the week and earn up to $24.70/hr
- Base Pay: $13.00/hr. Based on performance with the ability to earn up to $24.70/hr!
- Weekly pay every Friday.
- Paycard or Direct Deposit available.
- Half hour paid break.
- Medical, dental, vision Insurance.
- 401K available.
- Awesome referral bonus.
- Safety Awareness Events.
- Plenty of overtime available.
- Employee appreciation lunches.
You can submit your application at https://www.mystaffmark.com/registration.asp – please choose Elwood as your location and call Courtney Johnson at 779-225-0355 when completed.
Must be 18 years old. Ability to push, pull, bend, stand, stoop and stretch. Must have great attendance and be reliable! Must be able to lift up to 65 lbs. No experience necessary.
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Joliet, IL
Position Type: Temporary Position
Date Posted: 10/15/2018