Production Engineer - Linthicum Heights, MD
Branch ID: 2517
Pay Rate/Salary: $50,000.00 - $65,000.00
- International organization with a focus on quality and manufacturing expertise
- A leader in the production of consumer and personal care products
- Strong and reputable organization with a long history in the area
- Competitive compensation package
- Full benefits such as health insurance, vacation, and much more
- Diversified team in a fast paced, challenging, ever changing work environment
- This is a newly created position- put your mark on the role!
Your Role as the Production Engineer
The Production Engineer will master processes in both the packaging and mixing department, and ensure production lines are running efficiently and optimally. The Production Engineer assists with any improvements, changeovers, or implementation of production lines. You will use your technical writing skills to create and update preventative maintenance procedures, equipment manuals, SOP's, and process information.
As the Production Engineer, you will evaluate processes and recommend changes to ensure reliability, cost efficiency, and performance. You will identify and analyze breakdowns and downtime, as well as root causes of problems. Working in conjunction with the engineering and quality teams, you will implement quality control measures and implement engineering change orders that will improve production runs.
- Expertise in a regulated environment such as pharmaceuticals, cosmetics, etc.
- Experience developing SOPs, validation, and lean manufacturing a plus!
- Strong documentation practices
- Excellent communication skills
- Four year degree in Mechanical Engineering or related discipline
For more information and immediate consideration, email your resume today to firstname.lastname@example.org!
Four year degree in Mechanical Engineering or related discipline.
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Linthicum Heights, MD
Direct Hire Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Linthicum Heights, MD
Position Type: Direct Hire Position
Date Posted: 10/16/2018