CDL A Truck Driver - Rialto, CA
Branch ID: 5133
Currently seeking a Class A Line Haul Driver to operate in the 11 Western States: WA, OR, ID, CA, NV, AZ, UT, CO, NM, MT, WY
2 Days Off, Home Weekly
Anywhere from 1.5 days to 4.5 days out, depending on route.
At Staffmark, we want to help you find the best job for you. As your job search partner, we can connect you with career opportunities at great companies that match your experience and skill set.
Did you know that working as a temporary employee is one of the best ways to find a job? You have the opportunity to showcase your skills and talent, while learning first-hand about the company. And often, temporary assignments can lead to full-time jobs. Beyond our temporary opportunities, we also specialize in recruiting direct hire positions as well.
- $18 Per Hour local and $.36 per mile, $15 per Stop, $17 per hour delay time, and $25 per diem OTR
- Tenure Bonus Program - $1,000+ or up to 4% of your annual earnings
- Driver Referral Bonus starting at $200 and up
- Paid Weekly – Direct Deposit, Debit Card or Check.
- Preventative Care insurance available immediately and Major Medical PPO or HMO, Dental, Vision, 401k, life insurance, available after 60 days
- Holiday pay, Sick pay
- And more!
- 1 year or more of Class A tractor trailer experience in the past 36 months
- 23 or more years of age
- Valid Medical Certification
- Valid Drivers License
- No more than three (3) moving violations and/or preventable accidents combined in the last three years.
- No DUIs / Reckless Driving in the last 5 years
Please contact George today at 909-390-5770 or email your information to email@example.com.
1 year or more of Class A tractor trailer experience in the past 36 months. 23 or more years of age. Valid Medical Certification. Valid Drivers License. No more than three (3) moving violations and/or preventable accidents combined in the last three years. No DUIs / Reckless Driving in the last 5 years.
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Apply for this Position
CDL A Truck Driver
City, State or Zip Code: Rialto, CA
Position Type: Temporary Position
Date Posted: 10/16/2018