Mailroom Associate - San Leandro, CA
Branch ID: 5790
Pay Rate/Salary: At least: $14.00
Staffmark is hiring for a Warehouse/Mailroom Associate in San Leandro, CA for UPSMI.
* New Pay rate: $14/hr
If you are looking for work with good pay at a good company, Staffmark would like to talk to you! Get on board soon to take advantage of this opportunity.
Come talk to us today so we can get you to work!
Available Shifts - your choice: Day and Nights
Start times available for Day: 5:30am & 6:30am
Start times available for Night: 5pm & 6pm
Responsibilities of the Mail Sorter/Parcel Clerk position include:
- Coordinate mail distribution sorting process with various departments
- Work to improve optimizing output.
- Sort through high volumes of mail in a fast paced production environment
- Work with team members to keep peak output of mail.
- Communicate and cooperate with other warehouse workers
Qualifications for the Warehouse / Mailroom Associate position include:
- Previous experience in warehouse, or other related field preferred.
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- RF scanner experience is a plus!
So why pick Staffmark? We offer:
• Good pay, with incentives
• Benefits programs available: medical, dental, vision, 401(k), and more!
• Employee Discount Programs
• Referral Bonuses- Recruit family and friends and make EXTRA $$$ ask me how!
• Support from your Staffmark onsite team to help you find the job that fits YOU!!
What's next? How can you come work for Staffmark?
• Check out our website and APPLY Today at www.mystaffmark.com
• Call or Text me, Mark Otero 510-667-0225
• Email: email@example.com
• Check us out on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/staffmarkeastsouthbayca
Previous experience in warehouse, or other related field preferred. Ability to handle physical workload. Deadline and detail-oriented. RF scanner experience is a plus!
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
San Leandro, CA
Not Specified Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: San Leandro, CA
Position Type: Not Specified Position
Date Posted: 10/16/2018