Floor / Cell Lead - Breinigsville, PA
Branch ID: 5401
Pay Rate/Salary: $12.00 - $18.00
Staffmark is partnering with a well-known company in Breinigsville in the search for a Floor Lead. While working in this Floor Lead position, you will set up orders, ensure production efficiency, perform quality assurance, and ensure DPWs are accurate. Some of the specific job duties include:
- Accurately set up the job according to the spec sheet and create a sample for employees to follow
- Train employees on how job is to be kitted, continue to check for accuracy and provide feedback
- Follow proper QC processes and accurately complete QC form
- Verify all DPWs (Daily Production Worksheets) are complete and accurate for every employee each day
- Provide the “Standard” to each employee so they know what is expected for that particular job and document it on the DPW
- Verify shipment quantity, complete shipping verification form, and make notes on job folder
While working in this role, you will be in constant communication with the Staffmark Performance Supervisor /Manager regarding staffing level concerns, employee challenges, kitting levels, equipment issues, and any incidents or accidents that may occur throughout the day.
So why pick Staffmark? We offer:
- Competitive pay, with incentives
- Comprehensive benefits program (medical, dental, vision, 401(k), and more!)
- Employee Discount Programs
- Referral Bonuses
- Support from your Staffmark team to help you find the job that fits YOU!
What's next? How can you come work for Staffmark?
Check us out on Facebook!
Previous lead experience strongly preferred
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Not Specified Position
Apply for this Position
Floor / Cell Lead
City, State or Zip Code: Breinigsville, PA
Position Type: Not Specified Position
Date Posted: 10/17/2018