Professional Sign Installer - Nashville, TN
Branch ID: 5012
Pay Rate/Salary: $17.00 - $20.00
This is a very high-profile position with a National Sign company. The sign installation team members deal directly with clients and are the face of the company.
Skill set or background experience needed:
- A demonstrated ability to perform duties using general shop tools (i.e. hammer, drills, power tools, etc.) and be comfortable working on a ladder
- Background in vinyl/acrylic work a bonus
- Excels at verbal communication and problem-solving skills in a construction or office environment. Ability to take verbal instruction, and relay on-site problems to sales/design team
- Ability to maintain a professional attitude and appearance at all times. Especially while dealing with clients & general contractors on job sites.
- Detail oriented and organized work habits are a must.
- Capacity for critical problem solving in high pressure situations
- The ability to navigate a construction job site and familiarity with construction sites is a plus, but not required.
- Experience in small construction/assembly preferred, willingness to learn required
- Capable of reading, understanding, and following installation instructions
- Commitment to safety, the job, and the team
Job Description: The sign installer will travel weekly to job construction sites to install interior signs and occasionally perform basic exterior sign installation, as well. This job requires team members to provide written communication to the project management team of work completed on site and handle any issues that arise during installation. The position requires approximately 50% - 75% out of town travel. Applicants must be willing and able to travel during the Monday - Friday work week. All travel expenses and per diem are company paid, including time to and from the jobsite.
Carpentry, electrical or other hands-on work experience requiring attention to detail, accuracy, eye-hand coordination and precision are a great background for this position.
Candidates MUST have a valid, current driver's license, a clean driving record and have adequate means of transportation. Candidates must have a high school diploma or GED. Position required the movement of at least 75 lbs., and the movement of equipment/materials up and down stairs The successful candidate will be required to take a company paid OSHA 10- or 30-hour construction class online and must be able to pass the test in a timely fashion.
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Direct Hire Position
Apply for this Position
Professional Sign Installer
City, State or Zip Code: Nashville, TN
Position Type: Direct Hire Position
Date Posted: 10/18/2018