Field Technician - Claymont, DE
Branch ID: 5008
Pay Rate/Salary: $37,500.00 - $45,000.00
Staffmark is hiring a Field Technician for a leading Restoration Solutions customer in Claymont, DE. This client offers a unique and exciting career opportunity! If you are looking for a new Damage Restoration position, we want to talk to you!
Employees will be working out in the field, whether it be in residential or business locations, using tools and equipment to restore property following water, climate, and/or emergency situations. They are required to have a valid driver's license and possess significant experience with water damage restorations.
Pay Rate: Salary, TBD
Shift Time: Full-time availability required. Depends on project, must have availability to travel for some jobs.
So why pick Staffmark to be on your side? We offer Field Technicians:
- Competitive pay, with incentives
- Comprehensive benefits program (medical, dental, vision, 401(k), and more!)
- Career advancement opportunities
- Great warehouse work environment
- Support from your Staffmark team to help you find the job that fits YOU!
What's next? How can you come work for Staffmark?
- Check out our website and APPLY Today at https://www.mystaffmark.com/landing.asp
- Call us: 302-834-2303
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Select appropriate dehumidifier, fan and ancillary equipment, from inventory, and deliver to job site using appropriate means
- Install and operate equipment at the job site, as directed by the Project Manager
- Use the appropriate instruments to assist the Project Manager in determining the scope of the job.
- Responsible for daily project documentation
- Perform planned and corrective maintenance on equipment
- Use of electronic instruments for inventory tracking, billing and expenses during the life of the job
- Continue to become competent in required topics to satisfy full service offerings
- Practice on-the-job safety at all times
- Perform other miscellaneous tasks as required
- Ability to work independently following industry standards for restoration practice
- Ability to communicate with customers and decision makers regarding the mitigation project
- Willingness to work overtime as and when needed (on call on a rotational basis)
- Professional manner, team oriented and willingness to be the face of the organization
- Must have strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills and have the appropriate technical skills
- Customer-oriented focus
- Minimum two (2) years of technical school, or two (2) years on the job experience in the property mitigation field (fire, water or mold) or HVAC /electrical field
- Basic computer skills
- IICRC WRT certified is a strong asset but not required
- Valid Driver's License (mandatory)
- Ability to lift heavy weight (50 lbs.) is required
- Must be at least 18 years old
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Stable, verifiable work history
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Must have great attendance and be reliable
Apply today and put Staffmark on your side!
Minimum two (2) years of technical school, or two (2) years on the job experience in the property mitigation field (fire, water or mold) or HVAC /electrical field. Basic computer skills IICRC WRT certified is a strong asset Valid DriverÃ¢â¬â¢s License (mandatory) Ability to lift heavy weight (50 lbs.) is required Must be at least 18 years old High School Diploma or GED required Stable, verifiable work history Attention to detail and accuracy Must have great attendance and be reliable!
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Direct Hire Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Claymont, DE
Position Type: Direct Hire Position
Date Posted: 10/18/2018