Freight Handler - Portland, OR
Branch ID: 5119
Pay Rate/Salary: At least: $14.00
Staffmark currently has multiple entry level, part time warehouse openings in NE Portland (near the Portland Airport) No experience necessary! Bus/Max accessible and steel-toed pullovers are provided by Staffmark!
- Unload trailers loaded with boxes weighing 20-50 pounds by moving them to sorting area using conveyor lines
- Initiate transactions through the RF system to ensure that the correct merchandise has been electronically updated
- Identify, separate, scan to pallets, label, palletize, and wrap merchandise for shipping
- Promote a team approach by cooperating with all staff at the distribution center to ensure customer orders are shipped within established timeframes
- Maintain a clean and orderly work area
- Adhere to all company safety, security, and attendance policies and procedures
- Perform other warehouse-related duties, as assigned
Job Status: Full Time
Pay Rate/Salary: $14.00/Hour
Shift: 40 hours per week
Hours: 6-8 hours, dayshift
Location: NE Portland, near PDX Airport
Job Requirements Requirements:
Ability to repetitively lift, push and pull boxes weighing 25-50#s unassisted; Ability to stand and walk continuously throughout a 6-8 hours shift; Commitment to arrive on time for work each day and maintain a high level of reliability during the assignment
Apply online at www.mystaffmark.com!
Ability to repetitively lift, push and pull boxes weighing 5-25 pounds unassisted; Ability to stand and walk continuously throughout a 6-8 hours shift; Commitment to arrive on time for work each day and maintain a high level of reliability during the assignment.
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Portland, OR
Position Type: Temporary Position
Date Posted: 10/18/2018