Administrative / Human Resources Manager - New York, NY
Branch ID: 5100
Pay Rate/Salary: $130.00 - $150.00
A growing Accounting Firm needs an Administrative Manager to take over administrative operations. We're looking for a highly organized and efficient professional with administrative experience and a basic understanding of the tenets of personal finance, though we are willing to provide some in-house training. You will provide oversight for all administrative personnel at this location, including those in accounting and customer service. Must be a take-charge individual who feels comfortable delegating tasks among employees and who can make changes to improve our office's efficiency and productivity metrics.
Administrative Manager Responsibilities:
- Recruit new administrative employees, then orient and train them for their specific job descriptions
- Conduct semi-annual evaluations of administrative personnel and provide guidance about potential improvements in each employee's performance
- Serve as the liaison between administrative personnel and senior management, communicating needs and concerns so they can be handled expeditiously
- Select employees for special projects and programs, then oversee their output
- Achieve specific financial objectives by communicating with administrative personnel and making adjustments to workflow as necessary
- Implement customer service standards and evaluate employees based on their ability to meet those standards
- Provide technical and logistical support for all administrative personnel
Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Business or related field required. Must have 5-10 years of managerial experience with Administrative Support. Prefers Accounting industry experience. Proven track record of on-boarding, training and motivating administrative employees. Excellent communication, time management, leadership and employee development skills. Documented computer skills. Prior management experience preferred.
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
New York, NY
Direct Hire Position
Apply for this Position
Administrative / Human Resources Manager
City, State or Zip Code: New York, NY
Position Type: Direct Hire Position
Date Posted: 10/18/2018