Material Handler - Saint Louis, MO
Branch ID: 5721
Pay Rate/Salary: $10.00 - $13.50
The Warehouse Worker performs shipping and/or receiving functions in a timely manner. Maintain inventory and warehouse work areas, observing all safety regulations and ensuring all quality standards are met while maintaining the efficient flow of product through the production process. Functions as a team member within the department and organization, as required, and perform any duties assigned to best serve the company.
- Follow all preferred work methods, safety policies and procedures per company guidelines. Ensure work area is safe and report any unsafe conditions and/or acts immediately.
- Obtain work schedule and daily production paperwork and prepare for operations. Put on all required Personal Protective Equipment and Safety Gear. Perform daily safety check of the assigned forklift / pallet jack in accordance with company policy.
- Meet required productivity and accuracy standards per location and company guidelines.
- Perform general housekeeping duties and keep warehouse area, loading dock and trailers clear and clean as required.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- 1-2 years warehouse and/or distribution work experience
- related warehouse industry experience
- 6+ months experience operating a forklift and/or pallet jack
- High School Diploma or Equivalent - Must be able to work the scheduled, assigned times and required overtime for the position - Able to stand, walk, reach and lift repeatedly throughout shift - Able to lift, stack, and/or pull products off shelves, as well as replenish product, from various heights weighing between 10-35 pounds and generally up to between approximately 60 and 90 pounds, depending on the location, throughout shift - Able to work in multi-temperature environments, i.e. cooler, freezer and dry
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Saint Louis, MO
Temp to Hire Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Saint Louis, MO
Position Type: Temp to Hire Position
Date Posted: 10/19/2018