Inside Sales - Twinsburg, OH
Branch ID: 593
Pay Rate/Salary: $18.00 - $22.00
Job Description: Under general supervision, provides customer service to new and existing customers via phone or in-person counter sales.
• Enters sales orders into Prophet 21 ERP system, ensuring that billing information is complete (purchase order information, etc.) and "ship to" information is correct (including sales tax jurisdictions).
• Maintains ongoing customer and/or contractor communications and coordinates logistics in various projects and assignments; answers customer inquiries and resolves customer complaints.
• Takes order requests from customers over the phone or in person; ensures product availability and enters order information into appropriate electronic database.
• Cross-sells or up-sells products.
• Regularly determines product availability and modifies customer orders as needed.
• Regularly collects, handles, inspects, and transports products when processing will-call orders.
• Frequently writes or enters product information while processing orders.
• Frequently communicates effectively with customers, sales staff, warehouse staff and administrative staff while processing orders.
• Performs other related duties as assigned.
Skills / Qualifications / Experience: -Ability to learn ANS products, services, systems and procedures. -Excellent communication skills to convey information effectively, give full attention to what others say, understand relevant points, and ask questions as appropriate. - Skills in resolving conflicts and negotiating with others. - Ability to handle multiple projects, assignments and accounts. - Ability to communicate effectively in writing. - Excellent customer service skills - Basic math & computer skills. - High attention to detail and solid organizational skills - College degree and/or 1-3 years of customer service experience - Must possess and maintain valid driverÃ¢â¬â¢s license.
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Not Specified Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Twinsburg, OH
Position Type: Not Specified Position
Date Posted: 10/19/2018