Human Resources Manager - Little Rock, AR
Branch ID: 5073
Pay Rate/Salary: $70,000.00 - $90,000.00
- Develops and implements company-wide human resources policies, procedures, and practices in accordance to state and federal requirements.
- Manages employee relations issues and recommends appropriate responses to management.
- Manages payroll process including time keeping for about 300 employees.
- Develops and manages training programs to include safety, leadership, coaching, career development, performance appraisal process, compensation systems and diversity; assists with execution of benefit programs.
- Manages recruiting and retention strategies and succession planning process.
- Promotes positive employee relations through communication and interpretation of the employee handbook and company policies.
- Manages exit interview process and communication of findings to management.
- Analyzes data, prepares reports, and makes recommendations on a variety of Human Resources' key performance indicators and issues.
- Responds to inquiries regarding policies, procedures, and programs.
- Manages employee-relations activities and programs including but not limited to employee counseling, interpretation of policies, new employee orientation, and employee recognition programs.
- Negotiates contracts with outside vendors to provide employee services.
- Hires, trains, supervises, motivates, and develops human resources staff; manages schedules and workflow.
- Assigns duties and monitors quality of work; assures staff conforms to company policies and procedures and government regulations.
- Manages the company safety and health programs. Records and monitors the company's OSHA-required data.
Bachelor's degree (B.A.) or equivalent plus two to four years related experience in a manufacturing environment, or equivalent combination of education and experience. PHR or SHRM-CP a plus. Working knowledge of employment law and government regulations. Hands-on experience with automated HRIS/payroll systems. Experience in recruiting and staffing. Experience with employee benefit programs. Strong organizational problem-solving and analytical skills. Proven ability to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines. Strong interpersonal skills. Good judgment with the ability to make timely and sound decisions. Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Ability to work with all levels of management. Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm.
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Little Rock, AR
Direct Hire Position
Apply for this Position
Human Resources Manager
City, State or Zip Code: Little Rock, AR
Position Type: Direct Hire Position
Date Posted: 10/23/2018