Machine Operator - Decatur, IN
Branch ID: 5149
Pay Rate/Salary: $12.00 - $15.00
Staffmark is hiring for Experienced Machine Operator in Monroeville, IN for our premier clients AMI. We have all Shifts available-Take your Pick! If you are looking for a new Machine operator position, Staffmark wants to talk to you! These positions are temp to hire after only 60 days with good attendance and performance. Pay starts at $12.00 hour as a temp and within 1 year of employment up to $15.00 hour.
Responsibilities of the Machine Operator include:
• Assembling parts or components
• Rotate through tasks for specific production processes
• Resolve Assembly Problems
• Prepare finished products for shipment
• Maintain a clean and orderly work area
Qualifications for the Machine Operator position include:
• Previous experience in manufacturing, assembly, or other related fields
• Familiarity with assembly or mechanical inspection tools and equipment
• Good manual dexterity and ability to handle physical workload
• Strong focus on Quality Control
So why pick Staffmark? We offer:
• Competitive pay, with incentives
• Comprehensive benefits program (medical, dental, vision, 401(k), and more!)
• Employee Discount Programs
• Referral Bonuses
• Support from your Staffmark team to help you find the job that fits YOU!!
What's next? How can you come work for Staffmark?
• Check out our website and APPLY Today at www.mystaffmark.com for faster service call our toll free number for your immediate phone interview at 844-255-9356.
• Questions call or text us 419-238-2040
• Email: CECBR5149@staffmark.com
Stand for entire shift Stooping, twisting, bending Quality minded Steel toe shoes or boots, eye protection Must wear hair nets Can work collectively as a team Positive attitude and Good work ethic
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Temp to Hire Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Decatur, IN
Position Type: Temp to Hire Position
Date Posted: 10/24/2018