Forklift Driver - Louisville, KY
Branch ID: 139
Pay Rate/Salary: $12.50 - $13.50
- Competitive pay, with potential incentives
- Comprehensive benefits program (401K, medical, dental, and more!) available with no wait period
- Employee Discount Programs
- Referral Bonuses
- Support from your Staffmark team to help you find the job that fits YOU!!
What's next? How can you come work for Staffmark?
- Check out our website and apply TODAY at www.mystaffmark.com.
- Call 502-968-7448 for immediate consideration.
- Check us on Facebook @StaffmarkLouisvilleKY
Forklift Operator Job Description
- Operate forklift or other hand truck.
- Use RF scanning equipment to ensure accuracy of inventory.
- Maintain quality and customer service standards set forth by the company.
- Perform cycle counts as required.
- Pick, wrap and stage orders to be shipped.
- Inspect and perform maintenance of forklifts and other material handling equipment.
- Identify and report safety hazards in the workplace.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- At least one year's prior experience operating a powered forklift; certification not necessary but desirable.
- Strong understanding of OSHA regulations.
- Able to lift 50lbs unassisted.
- Possess a high regard for safety in the workplace.
Previous forklift certification helpful Deadline-Oriented Time Management Safety Management
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Temp to Hire Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Louisville, KY
Position Type: Temp to Hire Position
Date Posted: 10/25/2018