QA Supervisor - Little Rock, AR
Branch ID: 5073
Pay Rate/Salary: $13.00 - $16.00
Responsibilities: Monitor the implementation of inspection work, including personnel, technology, quality, progress, finished products, etc., and familiar with the ISO9001 Quality Management system.
1. Fully responsible for product cutting, sewing, after the whole hot packaging to shipments, and all procedures in the quality management.
2. Understand the problems found in the quality management process, and make a good record of the work in a timely manner
3. The ISO9001 quality system should be clearly understood, and you should be able to apply it to the actual supervision and inspection work.
Responsibility statement: Overall responsible for the team before the production of sewing instructions and quality requirements of the preparation, and the whole process of follow-up to deal with the problem, and do a good job in assisting customers.
1. Provide detailed sewing instructions, point out the difficulties, and the requirements of quality to the sewing team
3. Provide good customer service
Responsibility statement: perform performance appraisals on team members, study product inspection standard, and the training of team members.
1. Make daily work evaluations according to the team leader
2. Actively learn new quality management standards and methods, and patiently communicate them to QC team members.
3. Assist the Director with work and complete assigned work
Participate in the operation of the maintenance supervision system, organize and manage the quality audit within the group. 1.take the lead in the implementation of good quality management work of the Code, a deep understanding of QC work. 2 and reasonable arrangement of team members ' quality management, and solve the quality problems in time. 3 participate in the quality standard system and audit in time, make suggestions to help update and revise.
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Little Rock, AR
Temp to Hire Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Little Rock, AR
Position Type: Temp to Hire Position
Date Posted: 10/25/2018