Inspection Report Coordinator - Fort Worth, TX
Branch ID: 5039
Pay Rate/Salary: At least: $18.00
The Inspection Report Coordinator position requires maximum attention to detail. As the last line of defense ensuring the quality of each inspection report – the core service offering of the business – the candidate must be accurate, thorough, and precise. The ideal candidate will be a strong problem solver, sure-footed in analyzing small details and identifying issues and inconsistencies in reports coming in through a variety of channels from a variety of sources.
In this role you'll:
- Evaluate the accuracy of each inspection report by reviewing inspection checklist ratings, comments, & photographs. Ensure that “wordsmithing” of comments and other text is consistent and professional across reports.
- Verify key equipment data (serial number / VIN, hours / miles, machine-level and / or emission-related certifications, fluid sample data, etc.) for typos or other inaccuracies.
- Participate as necessary in the investigation and resolution of dispute
- Communicate with inspectors and team members to promote effective quality control.
- Provide inspection related support to regional sales territories.
- Expand operational work capacity and execute alternative tasks as needed.
Please apply online at www.staffmark.com once you are done with the online application please call (833)818-0910 to receive the onboarding packet and to get scheduled for your interview at the Fort Worth, TX Branch.
High school diploma required. College degree preferred. 3-5 Years in a construction equipment environment Computer literate Mechanically inclined (knowledge of machinery components and functionality)
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Fort Worth, TX
Admin - Clerical
Temp to Hire Position
Admin - Clerical
Apply for this Position
Inspection Report Coordinator
City, State or Zip Code: Fort Worth, TX
Position Type: Temp to Hire Position
Date Posted: 10/25/2018