Customer Service Representative - Tempe, AZ
Branch ID: 5549
Are you looking for an opportunity to join a company that is in growth mode and is passionate about promoting from within? We are working with a well-funded, 3 year old start-up tech company with a very strong brand. This is one of the industry leading companies that is on a steep growth trajectory with 200%+ growth over the past 18 months! This group is relocating to the Valley, opening the new office in Tempe on October 15th. We are looking for representatives that want to provide WORLD CLASS customer service. Because this is a new group, their idea is to promote customer service representatives into Team Leads, Managers and other supporting positions as the group grows.
Below is the job description. Take a look and let me know if it piques your interest.
Responsibilities and Duties
The best candidates will have at least 1 year of Call Center experience. You should also have:
• Previous Zendesk experience highly considered!
• Experience working on a PC or Mac
• Exceptional computer skills
• A high attention to detail
• The ability to multi-task and stay organized
• A friendly and professional demeanor
• Critical thinking and problem solving skills
• Great communication skills and experience working on a team
Benefits and Perks
We want our associates to love where they work and enjoy the significant amount of time that they spend there. We value our people and strive to demonstrate just how much we care about them.
1. Fun and driven culture; high performing people who know how to give a 100% to the mission and 100% to enjoying a fun work environment.
2. Enjoy limitless, awesome free snacks & a variety of drinks while on site
3. Fun events and charitable participation within the community, food drives, volunteering at animal shelters, etc.
1 year experience in call center environment 2 years' Customer Service experience Passion for dogs!
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Direct Hire Position
Apply for this Position
Customer Service Representative
City, State or Zip Code: Tempe, AZ
Position Type: Direct Hire Position
Date Posted: 10/29/2018