Executive Real Estate Admin Assistant - Issaquah, WA
Branch ID: 5145
Pay Rate/Salary: At least: $19.00
Commercial brokerage team of agents is seeking an experience hardworking, and enthusiastic assistant to help grow our business immediatley and long term. This dedicated assistant must be highly organized, detailed, confident, and have a strong ability to handle comples and time sensitive tasks. Maintaining open communication is a must. Bringing new ideas and a positive attitude are mandatory.
- Answer all incoming calls, greets guests
- Housekeeping duties (pick up mail, order and organize office supplies, maintain copy machine and cleanliness of conference room.
- Manage all work flow with brokerage team as directed
- Maintain internal property and contact database
- Oversee individual property market campaigns
- Perform property reasarch and data assemblage
- Order and review title work
- Organize deal files (state audit quality) with all appropriate documentation and track critical timelines
- Communicate with co-operating broker and their support staff
- Must be enthusiastic, personable and self motivated - Very strong attention to detail - Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Adobe Reader - Problem solving skills with ability to think outside the box - Capable of working independently as well as with a team
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Admin - Clerical
Temp to Hire Position
Admin - Clerical
Apply for this Position
Executive Real Estate Admin Assistant
City, State or Zip Code: Issaquah, WA
Position Type: Temp to Hire Position
Date Posted: 10/29/2018