Quality Inspector - Middletown, OH
Branch ID: 515
Pay Rate/Salary: At least: $14.50
- Performs visual and dimensional inspection for receiving, in-process, and final inspection of both parts and processes to company specifications and customer expectations in a manner consistent with the company's quality and productivity standards.
- Monitors the quality system through audits.
- Assures sign offs on process routers and prepares inspection and non-conforming reports as required. Assure corrective or preventative actions are implemented by dates specified on non-conformance reports.
- Has an up to date working knowledge of different manufacturing processes.
- Ability to work with ERP system to process parts through the system.
- Validates that certification/calibration for operators and special processes is current.
- Completes tasks as directed by manufacturing schedules and within standard times.
- Demonstrate a positive attitude, along with a willingness to do what needs to be done (without taking shortcuts), to move to other lines and departments to fill company needs, and to learn and improve own skills.
- Follows all safety guidelines and wears all Personal Protective Equipment.
Inspector is responsible for ensuring conformance on precision aerospace components using visual and dimensional inspection per applicable customer specifications. Inspect parts using fixed or variable measuring instruments checking for irregularities and defects. Must be able to work from complex and detailed blueprints and/or verbal and written instructions with minimal supervision.
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Temp to Hire Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Middletown, OH
Position Type: Temp to Hire Position
Date Posted: 10/30/2018