Collections Specialist - Joppa, MD
Branch ID: 2516
Pay Rate/Salary: $14.00 - $16.00
Staffmark in close partnership with a client in Joppatowne MD, is looking for an experienced Collections Specialist. Qualified candidate would be responsible for:
- Collection calls and/or correspondence in a fast paced goal oriented collections department.
- Providing customer service regarding collection issues, process customer refunds, process and review account adjustments, resolve client discrepancies and short payments. Responsible for monitoring and maintaining assigned accounts- Customer calls, account adjustments, small balance write off, customer reconciliations and processing credit memos.
- Accountable for reducing delinquency for assigned accounts.
- Perform other assigned tasks and duties necessary to support the Accounts Receivable Department.
- Enlist the efforts of sales and senior management when necessary to accelerate the collection process.
- Must communicate & follow up effectively with sales dept regarding customer accounts on a timely basis.
- Establish and maintain effective and cooperative working relationships with customers and sales.
- Weekly and monthly reporting to direct supervisor
- Monthly Delinquency notices
- High volume phone calls to assigned delinquent customers
- Manage customers on the blocked report
- Reconcile customer disputes as they pertain to payment of outstanding balances that are due
- Provide excellent & considerate service to customers and sales
- Internal and External customer interface
- Meet defined department goals and activity metrics
- MUST have experience with AR/AP/General Ledger
Please submit all applications to www.mystaffmark.com then contact the office to schedule interviews. 410-297-8730
3-5 years High Volume corporate Collections experience. Knowledge of Billing and Collections procedures. Accounts Receivable knowledge/experience a plus. Strong attention to detail, goal oriented. Experience with SAP a plus. Commitment to excellent customer service. Excellent written and verbal communication abilities. Ability to prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities. Microsoft office proficient. Must have experience with AR/AP/General ledger
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Admin - Clerical
Admin - Clerical
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Joppa, MD
Position Type: Temporary Position
Date Posted: 10/30/2017