Sales Representative - Conway, AR
Branch ID: 5027
Pay Rate/Salary: At least: $32,000.00
- Plans, directs and coordinates sales support activities, including management of the sales territory to ensure resources and communication that customer requirements are met.
- Regularly involved in all phases of the sales lifecycle including: identifying and developing leads; meeting with customers, developing value and trust, quote negotiation and closing.
- Advises the sales management team of targeted prospects and customers on opportunities and or specific needs of the customer.
- Build a relationship for success and sets an example that all sales professionals should emulate.
- Interacts with other members of the industry and sales management team to define and execute sales strategies and tactics to increase new revenue.
- Receive and provide mentoring on the development of the sales staff.
- Make and submit orders by referring to product literature and price lists.
- Investigate problems, prepare reports, develop solutions, and make recommendations to management in order to resolve customer complaints.
- Attend educational workshops, review publications, and be involved in professional societies.
- Provide historical records by keeping records on customer inquiries and sales.
- Contribute to team efforts in accomplishing organizational goals.
- The responsibilities of this position are not limited by this description and include whatever tasks are necessary in order to work as a team player for the benefit of the company
- Ability to maintain a neat and presentable personality.
- Strong persistence in dealing with people and not giving up easily.
- Strong product knowledge, client relation, and presentation skills.
- Strong technical abilities, with PC and internet usage experience.
- Ability and willing to work on weekends and travel to trade shows.
- Physically fit to stand for many hours at trade shows
Apply online at staffmark.com.
Must have previous Sales experience
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Direct Hire Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Conway, AR
Position Type: Direct Hire Position
Date Posted: 11/01/2018