Executive Assistant - Carlstadt, NJ
Branch ID: 5100
Pay Rate/Salary: $75.00 - $80.00
LOCATION: Carlsdadt, New Jersey!
Executive Assistant for Partner of a growing Real Estate Firm! $75-80K Plus 100% Paid Benefits.
Support Partner with all Executive Assistant Responsibilities and back up CEO when needed.
- Scanning all important documents for distribution in including reports, surveys and architectural plans.
- Locating, assembling and printing key electronic documents including marketing plans, Timberline reports, project schedules, project budgets, correspondences, etc.
- Maintain personal and business files for Partner both paper and electronic.
- Maintain business and social calendar including scheduling appointments, confirming all outside appointments 24 to 48 hours in advance, contacting appointment for cancellations, rescheduling, notification of running late, etc.
- Manage calendar and schedule and meetings
- Data entry for key company databases within Excel (construction budgets, monthly residential cash flow reports, weekly residential leasing reports)
- Clerical responsibilities including placing calls, preparing and sending correspondence (letters, emails, faxes), preparing documents for Partner using professional business language (e.g. transmittals to brokers with marketing information, letters to consultants with due diligence materials, transmittals to lenders with permits, budgets, etc.)
- Organizing events (company retreats, parties, open houses, broker recognition events, farm events, etc.) including invite lists, invitations, retaining vendors (caterers, equipment rental, etc.) \
- Personal assistance including booking trips (flights, hotels, etc.), arranging for vehicle services, ordering gifts, etc.
- Interface with all staff, and coordinate meetings and responsibilities with senior level staff
- Leading and promoting teamwork and harmony among all the assistants in the office.
- Maintain confidentiality with respect to all personal and business documents.
Executive Assistant experience in a real estate or related industry supporting Senior Executives. Proficient with MS Office.
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Admin - Clerical
Direct Hire Position
Admin - Clerical
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Carlstadt, NJ
Position Type: Direct Hire Position
Date Posted: 11/01/2018