Warehouse Specialist - Edison, NJ
Branch ID: 5034
Pay Rate/Salary: At least: $12.50
Staffmark is hiring for a Warehouse Specialist at one of our premier clients working on the first shift. If you are ambitious and hard working, Staffmark wants to talk to you!
So why pick Staffmark? We offer:
• Competitive pay, with incentives
• Comprehensive benefits program (medical, dental, vision, 401(k), and more!)
• Employee Discount Programs
• Referral Bonuses
• Support from your Staffmark team to help you find the job that fits YOU!!
What's next? How can you come work for Staffmark?
• Check out our website and APPLY Today at www.mystaffmark.com
• Call or text us 732.738.1021
• Email: Edison@staffmark.com
• Check us out on Facebook: https://m.facebook.com/Staffmark-Edison-NJ-1642413785810649/
Responsibilities of the Warehouse Specialist worker include:
• Move potentially heavy items from one location to the next and assist with warehouse cleaning
• Remove debris and items from the warehouse
• Perform other duties as assigned
Qualifications for the Warehouse Specialist position include:
• Previous experience in a warehouse setting
• Ability to lift 70lbs
• Ability to multitask and prioritize
• Ability to thrive in fast-paced environment
• Ability to follow directions
• Strong organizational skills
Must be able to stand/lift/twist through the duration of shift.
Follow all safety regulations.
Must be able to stand/lift/twist through the duration of shift. Must be able to lift 70 plus pounds. Punctual Attendance. Follow all safety regulations.
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Edison, NJ
Position Type: Temporary Position
Date Posted: 11/01/2018