Quality Control - Edison, NJ
Branch ID: 5034
Pay Rate/Salary: At least: $11.00
Staffmark is hiring for the position of Quality Control at one of our premier clients working on the first. If you are ambitious and hard working, Staffmark wants to talk to you!
So why pick Staffmark? We offer:
• Competitive pay, with incentives
• Comprehensive benefits program (medical, dental, vision, 401(k), and more!)
• Employee Discount Programs
• Referral Bonuses
• Support from your Staffmark team to help you find the job that fits YOU!!
What's next? How can you come work for Staffmark?
• Check out our website and APPLY Today at www.mystaffmark.com
• Call or text us 732.738.1021
• Email: Edison@staffmark.com
• Check us out on Facebook: https://m.facebook.com/Staffmark-Edison-NJ-1642413785810649/
Responsibilities of the Quality Control worker include:
• Conducting various product and quality process inspections based on assignment
• Documenting inspection results
• Communicate any issues to the assigned lead and or supervisor
• Conduct daily audits of the assigned area and verify proper procedures are being used by manufacturing
• Perform other administrative duties as assigned
Qualifications for the Quality Control worker position include:
• Previous experience in a warehouse setting
• Ability to lift 25lbs
• Ability to multitask and prioritize
• Ability to thrive in fast-paced environment
• Strong organizational skills
Must be able to stand/lift/twist through the duration of shift. Punctual Attendance. Follow all safety regulations.
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Edison, NJ
Position Type: Temporary Position
Date Posted: 11/01/2018